Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Replify’s Brian Baird: Northern Ireland can be a world-class innovation environment for networked and software products.
Gary: Brian, to get us started, give us a quick rundown of your career, how you got to where you are now. Brian: I started out by going to Queens University to study Maths. And I didn’t really know much … Continue reading