- Welcome back Paul Pogba. Making all the difference. #ManUtd 13 hours ago
- RT @SPQ_Photography: The night sky over Murlough Bay @barrabest @CapturedIreland @Capturingni @PictureIreland @ThePhotoHour @LoveNI @Scenes… 16 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs boss calls for second Brexit referendum theguardian.com/business/2017/… 1 day ago
- Ireland threatens to block progress of Brexit talks over border issue theguardian.com/politics/2017/… 1 day ago
- RT @syncni: The lack of a regional assembly and Executive means businesses are “increasingly shadow boxing in an atmosphere of uncertainty.… 1 day ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Author Archives: Gary Burnett
Gary: Trevor, tell us a little bit about Ampliphae and what it does. Trevor: Ampliphae is a start-up software company that’s in the Cloud networking space. What we do is to help enterprises make the transition from a world where … Continue reading
Gary: Okay. So Greg, tell us about what Seopa is and does. Greg: Seopa actually started as a search engine optimization company which is where we get the S-E-O in SEOPA from. We started off doing SEO in the insurance and … Continue reading
Gary: Patrick, just to get us started, just tell us a bit about Novosco. Patrick: Novosco is actually two Latin words joined together – Novus and Agnosco, which means “new understanding.” That was the idea, when we formed, back in … Continue reading
Gary: Tim – you’re Director of Innovation at the University of Ulster, but you have a number of other roles as well? Tim: I have two roles through the University of Ulster. The first is, as Director of Innovation, I … Continue reading
Gary: Rob, you’re the chair of Momentum. What exactly is Momentum? Rob: Momentum is a long standing a trade association that represents organisations and individuals operating within the digital sector in Northern Ireland. We represent a large range of companies, … Continue reading
Gary: Willie, tell us a bit about Liberty in Northern Ireland. William: Liberty IT is based here in Belfast and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of our parent company, Liberty Mutual Insurance. Liberty IT is 15 years young and I joined … Continue reading
Gary: So a huge skill that you’ve developed over the years is this ability to work with a range of people with a range of views, some who are more risk-averse than others and so on, and manoeuvering your ideas, … Continue reading
Part 1 of 2 Gary: Bill – tell us a bit about your career so far. Bill: Well, by background I’m an electronics engineer. I did my degree at Queens and spent 3 years of my life in the Ashby … Continue reading
Citi’s John Healy – we’ve a fantastic opportunity to grow the technology sector in the Northern Ireland economy significantly.
Gary: So John, tell us a bit about Citi operations in Northern Ireland. John: Citi has been in Belfast now for just over seven years. The idea was it would be a technology centre with 375 people. Now, in the … Continue reading
Sixteen South’s Colin Williams: If it’s only about how rich you can get, then you’ve missed it completely
Gary: Sixteen South is one of Northern Ireland’s best success stories, but a lot of people are probably unaware of it. So tell us a bit about what you do, Colin. Colin: Sixteen South is a children’s TV production company. … Continue reading