- RT @MindMill: Mindmill's on-line assessment, appraisal & reporting system assists you in making the right #Recruitment choices. https://t.c… 9 hours ago
- RT @bbcnewsline: Ruan Pienaar's final weeks as an @UlsterRugby man, a glimpse at 18:30 then @BBCSPORTNI ➡️ Pienaar 📺 @BBCOneNI 🗓 Tonigh… 9 hours ago
- RT @robaeprice: In 2010, someone paid 10,000 bitcoins for 2 pizzas. Today, those bitcoins are worth more than $20 million. https://t.co/rOH… 10 hours ago
- RT @Mary_UB7: ☘️☮️💞🌿 https://t.co/m3zJ7uqDK2 23 hours ago
- Fascinating - We Aren’t Built to Live in the Moment, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/05/19/opi… 1 day ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Gary: So, Joanne, your career so far? Joanne: Well…I started off in accountancy. After school, I’d no idea what I wanted to do, but I knew I loved maths, so…I decided that accounts might be a good start! I started … Continue reading
Gary: Peter, tell us a little bit about your own career so far. Peter: I’ve a degree in Computer Science and Maths from Queens. I started as junior programmer using COBOL in Shorts in 1984, I became a Programmer-Analyst and … Continue reading