Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Gary: So, Joanne, your career so far? Joanne: Well…I started off in accountancy. After school, I’d no idea what I wanted to do, but I knew I loved maths, so…I decided that accounts might be a good start! I started … Continue reading
Gary: Peter, tell us a little bit about your own career so far. Peter: I’ve a degree in Computer Science and Maths from Queens. I started as junior programmer using COBOL in Shorts in 1984, I became a Programmer-Analyst and … Continue reading