- Welcome to Fabrio. We help technology companies grow through better planning, marketing, sales and funding. fabrio.co.uk 7 hours ago
- fabrio.co.uk https://t.co/RVcXTlQB9R 7 hours ago
- Towards Hare's Gap. #landscapephotography #longexposure #mournes #mountains #ThePhotoHour @newslineweather… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- https://t.co/x5TS7nTBjA 12 hours ago
- SWOT analysis marketingdonut.co.uk/marketing-stra… 1 day ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Allstate’s Bro McFerran. The IT industry has massive economic growth potential for Northern Ireland – having the right skills is all that’s constraining us
Gary: Bro, you’re running the largest IT company in Northern Ireland. You employ and continue to employ people with high levels of skills. That must be an on-going challenge? Bro: Similar to a lot of other IT companies, we at … Continue reading
Gary: Bro, tell us a bit about your previous history before Allstate. You and I met many years ago, I think, in ICL? I know you didn’t stay there very long and you went on to run a small IT … Continue reading