- https://t.co/lYUxa52DDV 9 hours ago
- The science of why you do your best thinking while walking @entrylevelrebel inc.com/jessica-stillm… via @Inc 9 hours ago
- So why not pull the plug FIFA?World Cup 2018: Fifa admits workers have suffered human rights abuses theguardian.com/football/2017/… 17 hours ago
- Interesting! - Science says you can reduce your stress level with this absurdly simple trick @Sales_Source inc.com/geoffrey-james… via @Inc 1 day ago
- May to confront Trump on Manchester attack leaks as UK authorities withhold info from the US read.bi/2rk4Q1p via @BIUK_Politics 1 day ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Allstate’s Bro McFerran. The IT industry has massive economic growth potential for Northern Ireland – having the right skills is all that’s constraining us
Gary: Bro, you’re running the largest IT company in Northern Ireland. You employ and continue to employ people with high levels of skills. That must be an on-going challenge? Bro: Similar to a lot of other IT companies, we at … Continue reading
Gary: Bro, tell us a bit about your previous history before Allstate. You and I met many years ago, I think, in ICL? I know you didn’t stay there very long and you went on to run a small IT … Continue reading