- Welcome back Paul Pogba. Making all the difference. #ManUtd 13 hours ago
- RT @SPQ_Photography: The night sky over Murlough Bay @barrabest @CapturedIreland @Capturingni @PictureIreland @ThePhotoHour @LoveNI @Scenes… 16 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs boss calls for second Brexit referendum theguardian.com/business/2017/… 1 day ago
- Ireland threatens to block progress of Brexit talks over border issue theguardian.com/politics/2017/… 1 day ago
- RT @syncni: The lack of a regional assembly and Executive means businesses are “increasingly shadow boxing in an atmosphere of uncertainty.… 1 day ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Allstate’s Bro McFerran. The IT industry has massive economic growth potential for Northern Ireland – having the right skills is all that’s constraining us
Gary: Bro, you’re running the largest IT company in Northern Ireland. You employ and continue to employ people with high levels of skills. That must be an on-going challenge? Bro: Similar to a lot of other IT companies, we at … Continue reading
Gary: Bro, tell us a bit about your previous history before Allstate. You and I met many years ago, I think, in ICL? I know you didn’t stay there very long and you went on to run a small IT … Continue reading