Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Gary: Denis, tell us about your career so far. Denis: I had been a Software Development Manager in an Oracle environment and back in 1990 I did an MBA. My reason for doing that was that I wanted to be … Continue reading
Put heart back in the workplace, says Brainpark’s Mark Dowds. Here is Mark’s recent presentation at TEDx Belfast Also, here’s an article by Mark at Ken Thompson’s blog.