- “Assume success for a moment…” Mark Dowds, Chief Strategy Officer for Trov in conversation syncni.com/news/718/9183/… 9 hours ago
- You probably know a lot of this, but it's a good piece - How to Use Twitter, via @nytimes kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2017/11/22/how… 11 hours ago
- RT @mrbultitude: Great Pollet Sea Arch @newslineweather @PictureIreland @DiscoverIreland @GoToIrelandUS @StormHour @visit_donegal #Ireland… 1 day ago
- Understanding the Blockchain Bubble @BillCarmody inc.com/bill-carmody/u… via @Inc 1 day ago
- Sync NI - First Derivatives and BGF support high-growth tech company AuditComply syncni.com/news/718/9242/… 1 day ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Gary: Rob can you tell us a bit about yourself? Rob: My career to date has centred on IT professional services. I kicked off with PWC and spent a about 8 years as an IT consultant, working on large, enterprise … Continue reading
One of Fabrio’s clients, Seopa, which runs the Quotezone and CompareNI insurance aggregation websites has just won the Belfast City Council Best Business Expansion award. Seopa is one of the Belfast business community’s best-kept secrets. It is now one of the … Continue reading