- The Middle-Age Surge - the turning point you are most equipped to take full advantage of. nyti.ms/1pZbkxF 11 hours ago
- Exclusive interview with Bob Dylan bobdylan.com/news/qa-with-b… 11 hours ago
- RT @RMetS: #CloudHour Photo Winners: 2nd Place @KenEngquist 'Elk County KS' With thanks to @StormHour #worldmetday https://t.co/FtvSHdoUka 14 hours ago
- 'Disputed by multiple fact-checkers': Facebook rolls out new alert to combat fake news theguardian.com/technology/201… 1 day ago
- Seriously? E.P.A. Chief Doubts Consensus View of Climate Change, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/03/09/us/… 1 day ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Gary: Rob can you tell us a bit about yourself? Rob: My career to date has centred on IT professional services. I kicked off with PWC and spent a about 8 years as an IT consultant, working on large, enterprise … Continue reading
One of Fabrio’s clients, Seopa, which runs the Quotezone and CompareNI insurance aggregation websites has just won the Belfast City Council Best Business Expansion award. Seopa is one of the Belfast business community’s best-kept secrets. It is now one of the … Continue reading