- The Middle-Age Surge - the turning point you are most equipped to take full advantage of. nyti.ms/1pZbkxF 10 hours ago
- Exclusive interview with Bob Dylan bobdylan.com/news/qa-with-b… 11 hours ago
- RT @RMetS: #CloudHour Photo Winners: 2nd Place @KenEngquist 'Elk County KS' With thanks to @StormHour #worldmetday https://t.co/FtvSHdoUka 14 hours ago
- 'Disputed by multiple fact-checkers': Facebook rolls out new alert to combat fake news theguardian.com/technology/201… 1 day ago
- Seriously? E.P.A. Chief Doubts Consensus View of Climate Change, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/03/09/us/… 1 day ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Gary: Give us a rundown of your career to date, Ed. Ed: I started in Queen’s (University Belfast) in electronic design. It was tremendous time, really exciting, working with early microprocessor design and so on. Then the PC came along, and … Continue reading