- RT @MindMill: Mindmill's on-line assessment, appraisal & reporting system assists you in making the right #Recruitment choices. https://t.c… 9 hours ago
- RT @bbcnewsline: Ruan Pienaar's final weeks as an @UlsterRugby man, a glimpse at 18:30 then @BBCSPORTNI ➡️ Pienaar 📺 @BBCOneNI 🗓 Tonigh… 9 hours ago
- RT @robaeprice: In 2010, someone paid 10,000 bitcoins for 2 pizzas. Today, those bitcoins are worth more than $20 million. https://t.co/rOH… 10 hours ago
- RT @Mary_UB7: ☘️☮️💞🌿 https://t.co/m3zJ7uqDK2 23 hours ago
- Fascinating - We Aren’t Built to Live in the Moment, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/05/19/opi… 1 day ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Gary: Maureen, tell us about Aurion Learning. Maureen:Aurion Learning is an elearning company made up of a team of learning specialists and application developers. We’re based in Belfast, but we do most of our work in the south of Ireland … Continue reading
As 2011 gives way to our hopes for 2012, it’s time to briefly review the interviews we did last year, which attracted over 11,000 visitors. We published 12 interviews with Northern Ireland’s technology leaders over the past 9 months, getting … Continue reading