- RT @MindMill: Mindmill's on-line assessment, appraisal & reporting system assists you in making the right #Recruitment choices. https://t.c… 9 hours ago
- RT @bbcnewsline: Ruan Pienaar's final weeks as an @UlsterRugby man, a glimpse at 18:30 then @BBCSPORTNI ➡️ Pienaar 📺 @BBCOneNI 🗓 Tonigh… 9 hours ago
- RT @robaeprice: In 2010, someone paid 10,000 bitcoins for 2 pizzas. Today, those bitcoins are worth more than $20 million. https://t.co/rOH… 10 hours ago
- RT @Mary_UB7: ☘️☮️💞🌿 https://t.co/m3zJ7uqDK2 23 hours ago
- Fascinating - We Aren’t Built to Live in the Moment, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/05/19/opi… 1 day ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Momentum’s Ian Graham: The ICT sector offers a huge opportunity for Northern Ireland – but the skills shortage needs to be addressed
Gary: Ian, tell us a bit about your career in the ICT industry. Ian: I went to Queens to study electrical and electronic engineering, as a Post Office student apprentice. When I graduated I got an ICI post first degree … Continue reading