Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Momentum’s Ian Graham: The ICT sector offers a huge opportunity for Northern Ireland – but the skills shortage needs to be addressed
Gary: Ian, tell us a bit about your career in the ICT industry. Ian: I went to Queens to study electrical and electronic engineering, as a Post Office student apprentice. When I graduated I got an ICI post first degree … Continue reading