- “Assume success for a moment…” Mark Dowds, Chief Strategy Officer for Trov in conversation syncni.com/news/718/9183/… 9 hours ago
- You probably know a lot of this, but it's a good piece - How to Use Twitter, via @nytimes kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2017/11/22/how… 11 hours ago
- RT @mrbultitude: Great Pollet Sea Arch @newslineweather @PictureIreland @DiscoverIreland @GoToIrelandUS @StormHour @visit_donegal #Ireland… 1 day ago
- Understanding the Blockchain Bubble @BillCarmody inc.com/bill-carmody/u… via @Inc 1 day ago
- Sync NI - First Derivatives and BGF support high-growth tech company AuditComply syncni.com/news/718/9242/… 1 day ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Gary: Okay. So Greg, tell us about what Seopa is and does. Greg: Seopa actually started as a search engine optimization company which is where we get the S-E-O in SEOPA from. We started off doing SEO in the insurance and … Continue reading
Gary: Patrick, just to get us started, just tell us a bit about Novosco. Patrick: Novosco is actually two Latin words joined together – Novus and Agnosco, which means “new understanding.” That was the idea, when we formed, back in … Continue reading
Gary: Tim – you’re Director of Innovation at the University of Ulster, but you have a number of other roles as well? Tim: I have two roles through the University of Ulster. The first is, as Director of Innovation, I … Continue reading
Gary: Rob, you’re the chair of Momentum. What exactly is Momentum? Rob: Momentum is a long standing a trade association that represents organisations and individuals operating within the digital sector in Northern Ireland. We represent a large range of companies, … Continue reading
Gary: Willie, tell us a bit about Liberty in Northern Ireland. William: Liberty IT is based here in Belfast and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of our parent company, Liberty Mutual Insurance. Liberty IT is 15 years young and I joined … Continue reading
Gary: So a huge skill that you’ve developed over the years is this ability to work with a range of people with a range of views, some who are more risk-averse than others and so on, and manoeuvering your ideas, … Continue reading
Part 1 of 2 Gary: Bill – tell us a bit about your career so far. Bill: Well, by background I’m an electronics engineer. I did my degree at Queens and spent 3 years of my life in the Ashby … Continue reading
Citi’s John Healy – we’ve a fantastic opportunity to grow the technology sector in the Northern Ireland economy significantly.
Gary: So John, tell us a bit about Citi operations in Northern Ireland. John: Citi has been in Belfast now for just over seven years. The idea was it would be a technology centre with 375 people. Now, in the … Continue reading
Sixteen South’s Colin Williams: If it’s only about how rich you can get, then you’ve missed it completely
Gary: Sixteen South is one of Northern Ireland’s best success stories, but a lot of people are probably unaware of it. So tell us a bit about what you do, Colin. Colin: Sixteen South is a children’s TV production company. … Continue reading
Gary: So Colin, tell us a bit about Consilium Colin: The business used to be Task Software and focused very much on the local government market, originally in Northern Ireland and then into GB, supplying finance systems, works order management … Continue reading