- Welcome back Paul Pogba. Making all the difference. #ManUtd 13 hours ago
- RT @SPQ_Photography: The night sky over Murlough Bay @barrabest @CapturedIreland @Capturingni @PictureIreland @ThePhotoHour @LoveNI @Scenes… 16 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs boss calls for second Brexit referendum theguardian.com/business/2017/… 1 day ago
- Ireland threatens to block progress of Brexit talks over border issue theguardian.com/politics/2017/… 1 day ago
- RT @syncni: The lack of a regional assembly and Executive means businesses are “increasingly shadow boxing in an atmosphere of uncertainty.… 1 day ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: March 2011
I-Path’s CEO Des Speed Focus & Vision are the Keys Gary: Des, tell me about your career so far. Des: Well, I started out in Shorts in operational research & then in software. After that I went to ICL in consulting … Continue reading
TEDx Belfast Review – and check out especially the Mark Dowds and Ken Thompson interviews. Many thanks to Kainos and Momentum whose support was invaluable.
Listening to Customers is the Key to Innovation Gary: Aidan, can you give us a run down of your career so far? Aidan: After an MBA in TCD, I started work with Andersen Consulting in Dublin – which subsequently became … Continue reading