- Dunseverick. #landscapephotography #ThePhotoHour @newslineweather @VisitCauseway @CausewayGlens https://t.co/aC13pVjTrD 3 hours ago
- How Microsoft Has Become the Surprise Innovator in PCs, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/07/26/tec… 1 day ago
- Dunluce at dusk. #thephotohour #photography @VisitCauseway @ILoveNorthCoast @newslineweather #Portrush https://t.co/ksh7MOl7TX 2 days ago
- The Delicious World of Bruno, Chief of Police, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/07/24/din… 2 days ago
- HMS Nomadic, #Belfast #Titanic #thephotohour @newslineweather @DiscoverNI @ILoveIre https://t.co/zTAmO4lVJo 3 days ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: March 2011
I-Path’s CEO Des Speed Focus & Vision are the Keys Gary: Des, tell me about your career so far. Des: Well, I started out in Shorts in operational research & then in software. After that I went to ICL in consulting … Continue reading
TEDx Belfast Review – and check out especially the Mark Dowds and Ken Thompson interviews. Many thanks to Kainos and Momentum whose support was invaluable.
Listening to Customers is the Key to Innovation Gary: Aidan, can you give us a run down of your career so far? Aidan: After an MBA in TCD, I started work with Andersen Consulting in Dublin – which subsequently became … Continue reading