- Near #dunluce. #ThePhotoHour #photography @CausewayGlens @newslineweather @ILoveIre @ILoveNorthCoast https://t.co/S1EwOWlx9i 1 day ago
- Port Ballintrae Beach. #ThePhotoHour #photography @VisitCauseway https://t.co/H9yVyVXR6H 1 day ago
- BBC News - Sony World Photography Awards 2017 bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictur… 2 days ago
- Meet the Foreign Tech Workers Left in Limbo by Trump, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/04/19/tec… 3 days ago
- Daydreaming “is responsible for our moments of greatest creativity & insight, when we’re able to solve problems” D.J. Levitin 5 days ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: March 2011
I-Path’s CEO Des Speed Focus & Vision are the Keys Gary: Des, tell me about your career so far. Des: Well, I started out in Shorts in operational research & then in software. After that I went to ICL in consulting … Continue reading
TEDx Belfast Review – and check out especially the Mark Dowds and Ken Thompson interviews. Many thanks to Kainos and Momentum whose support was invaluable.
Listening to Customers is the Key to Innovation Gary: Aidan, can you give us a run down of your career so far? Aidan: After an MBA in TCD, I started work with Andersen Consulting in Dublin – which subsequently became … Continue reading