- The Middle-Age Surge - the turning point you are most equipped to take full advantage of. nyti.ms/1pZbkxF 11 hours ago
- Exclusive interview with Bob Dylan bobdylan.com/news/qa-with-b… 11 hours ago
- RT @RMetS: #CloudHour Photo Winners: 2nd Place @KenEngquist 'Elk County KS' With thanks to @StormHour #worldmetday https://t.co/FtvSHdoUka 14 hours ago
- 'Disputed by multiple fact-checkers': Facebook rolls out new alert to combat fake news theguardian.com/technology/201… 1 day ago
- Seriously? E.P.A. Chief Doubts Consensus View of Climate Change, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/03/09/us/… 1 day ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Monthly Archives: March 2011
I-Path’s CEO Des Speed Focus & Vision are the Keys Gary: Des, tell me about your career so far. Des: Well, I started out in Shorts in operational research & then in software. After that I went to ICL in consulting … Continue reading
TEDx Belfast Review – and check out especially the Mark Dowds and Ken Thompson interviews. Many thanks to Kainos and Momentum whose support was invaluable.
Listening to Customers is the Key to Innovation Gary: Aidan, can you give us a run down of your career so far? Aidan: After an MBA in TCD, I started work with Andersen Consulting in Dublin – which subsequently became … Continue reading