- Welcome back Paul Pogba. Making all the difference. #ManUtd 13 hours ago
- RT @SPQ_Photography: The night sky over Murlough Bay @barrabest @CapturedIreland @Capturingni @PictureIreland @ThePhotoHour @LoveNI @Scenes… 16 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs boss calls for second Brexit referendum theguardian.com/business/2017/… 1 day ago
- Ireland threatens to block progress of Brexit talks over border issue theguardian.com/politics/2017/… 1 day ago
- RT @syncni: The lack of a regional assembly and Executive means businesses are “increasingly shadow boxing in an atmosphere of uncertainty.… 1 day ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Tag Archives: William Hamilton
Gary: Willie, tell us a bit about Liberty in Northern Ireland. William: Liberty IT is based here in Belfast and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of our parent company, Liberty Mutual Insurance. Liberty IT is 15 years young and I joined … Continue reading