Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Tag Archives: Sesame Tree
Sixteen South’s Colin Williams: If it’s only about how rich you can get, then you’ve missed it completely
Gary: Sixteen South is one of Northern Ireland’s best success stories, but a lot of people are probably unaware of it. So tell us a bit about what you do, Colin. Colin: Sixteen South is a children’s TV production company. … Continue reading