- “Assume success for a moment…” Mark Dowds, Chief Strategy Officer for Trov in conversation syncni.com/news/718/9183/… 9 hours ago
- You probably know a lot of this, but it's a good piece - How to Use Twitter, via @nytimes kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2017/11/22/how… 10 hours ago
- RT @mrbultitude: Great Pollet Sea Arch @newslineweather @PictureIreland @DiscoverIreland @GoToIrelandUS @StormHour @visit_donegal #Ireland… 1 day ago
- Understanding the Blockchain Bubble @BillCarmody inc.com/bill-carmody/u… via @Inc 1 day ago
- Sync NI - First Derivatives and BGF support high-growth tech company AuditComply syncni.com/news/718/9242/… 1 day ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs
Tag Archives: Gary Burnett
Gary: Patrick, just to get us started, just tell us a bit about Novosco. Patrick: Novosco is actually two Latin words joined together – Novus and Agnosco, which means “new understanding.” That was the idea, when we formed, back in … Continue reading
Gary: Willie, tell us a bit about Liberty in Northern Ireland. William: Liberty IT is based here in Belfast and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of our parent company, Liberty Mutual Insurance. Liberty IT is 15 years young and I joined … Continue reading
Citi’s John Healy – we’ve a fantastic opportunity to grow the technology sector in the Northern Ireland economy significantly.
Gary: So John, tell us a bit about Citi operations in Northern Ireland. John: Citi has been in Belfast now for just over seven years. The idea was it would be a technology centre with 375 people. Now, in the … Continue reading
Gary: So Colin, tell us a bit about Consilium Colin: The business used to be Task Software and focused very much on the local government market, originally in Northern Ireland and then into GB, supplying finance systems, works order management … Continue reading
Gary: So, Dave, tell us a bit about Sophia. Dave: The technology behind Sophia was developed jointly at the University of Ulster, where I was a researcher heading up an AI lab and at the St Petersburg State University, Russia … Continue reading
Gary: Give us a rundown of your career to date, Ed. Ed: I started in Queen’s (University Belfast) in electronic design. It was tremendous time, really exciting, working with early microprocessor design and so on. Then the PC came along, and … Continue reading