One of Fabrio’s clients, Seopa, which runs the Quotezone and CompareNI insurance aggregation websites has just won the Belfast City Council Best Business Expansion award. Seopa is one of the Belfast business community’s best-kept secrets. It is now one of the top insurance aggregators in the UK. With fast customer response and smart e-marketing, Greg Wilson and his team are quietly getting on with building a very successful business in an extremely competitive area. Watch out for an interview with Greg here at CEO-NI. And for all your insurance needs – check out www.quotezone.co.uk or www.compareni.com
- Dunseverick. #landscapephotography #ThePhotoHour @newslineweather @VisitCauseway @CausewayGlens https://t.co/aC13pVjTrD 3 hours ago
- How Microsoft Has Become the Surprise Innovator in PCs, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/07/26/tec… 1 day ago
- Dunluce at dusk. #thephotohour #photography @VisitCauseway @ILoveNorthCoast @newslineweather #Portrush https://t.co/ksh7MOl7TX 2 days ago
- The Delicious World of Bruno, Chief of Police, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/07/24/din… 2 days ago
- HMS Nomadic, #Belfast #Titanic #thephotohour @newslineweather @DiscoverNI @ILoveIre https://t.co/zTAmO4lVJo 3 days ago
- Ampliphae’s Trevor Graham: “Make sure it’s as good as it can be.”
- Greg Wilson’s formula for success: work hard, believe in yourself, be determined.
- Novosco’s Patrick McAliskey – Never stop looking to improve.
- Tim Brundle, University of Ulster Director of Innovation: Build a team bigger than the problem
- Rob McConnell, Chairman of Momentum – 20,000 new IT jobs